Funding for your medical practice
Rapid Capital Funding wants to help you offer your patients the latest in technology and testing, and we can offer up to $250,000 per office location in as little as 48 hours. All you have to do is fill out an application that will take just minutes, and if approved, we'll purchase a percentage of your future sales and you get your money up front! It's that simple. You get the money you need, in a manageable timeframe and you don't have to go through the long traditional business loan process.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for your Medical Practice
You want to offer your patients the best care, and sometimes your equipment needs to be upgraded but with billing and slow pay insurance companies and patients, you find yourself in need of an influx of working capital. That's where we can help.
Bank loans can be challenging to obtain as financial institutions and banks demand — collateral, good credit and possibly stricter guidelines. You can be approved for a business cash advance of up to $250,000 against future transactions without the harsh application process of a bank loan.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases