Funding for your restaurant
Rapid Capital Funding believes everyone deserves a good place to eat, so we're happy to help good restaurants with access to working capital. We provide access through our business cash advance program. Here's how we do it: we purchase a percentage of your future sales and you get your money up front! It is a simple way for your business to get the working capital it needs without having to go through the long traditional business loan process.
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible for our cash advance, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or longer.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer
- Up to $250,000 per business location. Advance can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.
- Over 75% approval rate on all applications.
- Funds in as little as 48 hours.
- Ability to use the funds from your merchant cash advance however you choose.
Get a Merchant Cash Advance for your Restaurant
The restaurant game is one of the most unpredictable of any business we work with. So much can go right, but unfortunately so much can turn a great idea into a sour one. Rising supply costs, equipment failures and even bad weather can take a big chunk out of your rainy-day fund. We're there to help when others turn a blind-eye to your situation.
Bank loans can be challenging to obtain as financial institutions and banks demand — collateral, good credit and many other strict requirements. You can be approved for a business cash advance of up to $250,000 against future sales without the stringent application process of a bank loan.
How We Differ
Business cash advances are:
- Unsecured and do not require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have issues qualifying for a traditional loan can qualify for a cash advance.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business's future sales.
- Repayments from a daily draw from the customers overall sales transactions.
- An alternative to traditional lending which offers a fast approval process that requires only a few minutes to apply, and can be approved within hours.
There are no limitations on how business owners use their cash advances and we do not require any plan or purpose to complete the funding. It is completely up to the business owner on how they wish to utilize the money they receive. However, most common uses include:
- Equipment Purchases